Wednesday 21 September 2011

Annoying A.

Angered and Aching. 

  Another cold. I hate being ill, but for some reason illnesses love me. In fact they can't get enough of me. I'm the easy A of the virus world. On top of that, my day hasn't been all fine and dandy either. It was not only cold, but windy, and standing at a makeshift bus stop at half eight in the morning with rain spitting in my face, really didn't set my day up for a good start. Pathetic fallacy much. The bus was late, as usual, it has serious issues with punctuality. When it did arrive it stunk of school kids and sweat, as soon as I pass my driving test I will swear an oath to never set foot on that bus again. Until that day, however, I will have to grit my teeth and deal with the many feet and gangly legs that clutter the aisle as I walk to the back seat.

  I hope it's not just me who converts to a moody cow when they're ill. I like to think I'm not the only one anyway, makes me feel less guilty if/when I snap at someone for doing the smallest of things.

  I started to feel better by lunch time. Food is the cure to any illness!! Unfortunately mine was bland, my mum said it was so it didn't upset my stomach. The blandness of the food upset me. So when I got home I made myself an extravagant snack and snuggled up to watch '16 and Pregnant'. Ahhhh perfect.

As we are on the theme of A, here is a list of my favorite things beginning with A:

Astro-Duck!
- Aloe Vera (Not the actual stuff, but the word, mainly because every time my mum says it she impersonates a parrot that's trying to say "Hello Vera". Utter madness.)
- Appetizers (They're not quite the main meal, but you're always happy when they arrive)
- Astronaut Duck... (Yes my friend, I hear your amazement and it is true, I do own a rubber duck that is an Astronaut.)
- Animal Biscuits (Whoever came up with those is pure genius)
- Aesop's Fables (Because they put a smile on my face)
- ♫ Again by NeedtoBreathe ♫
- Angels (Because in my books the boys are FIT!!)

Let's hope for the best that I will be happy and healthy tomorrow, opposed to angered and aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment