Thursday 10 May 2012

Here we go again..


So it's been a while since I last posted, mainly because I forgot but let’s just forget about that fact. Instead we can focus on how I have been a very busy bee as it was my 18th Birthday not long ago so am officially allowed to drink ... therefore I don't really remember much of my birthday. That's a good sign... isn't it? Anyway since then I’ve been to Devon, London, Alton towers pretty much a jam packed time of fun. But all that fun has had to stop unfortunately as spring arrives so does revision and that means exams. They are the bane of my life! The problem with me is that I seem to be doing really well up until the exam and then when it comes to the exam everything just goes downhill. Hopefully all will go well this time!!

But I’m pretty sure you don't want to be depressed with all this therefore I shall swiftly move along. Now what I am about to introduce you to is possibly going to rule your life like it has mine, that thing is Etsy. Ah glorious Etsy how you have drained my bank account with all the beautiful things you have made me buy. If you don't already know Etsy is like EBay’s posher friend who is into handmade and vintage items opposed to any items. Etsy is an international market place for small sellers to display and sell their craft. And oh how wonderful it is, it even recommends things you might like based on things in your favourites, you can add people to your circle if you like some of the things in their favourites and then when they favourite something it will pop up on your activities. Etsy is by far my favourite website this month. I've just found so many unique things that I truly love and you can get things personalised so they are great as gifts. Therefore I would like to tell everybody that Etsy is where you should be because, quite simply, it is awesome.
Until next time, TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment